Rossville Home Floor Plan
- Main Level: 1,884 Sq. Ft.
- Upper Level: 712 Sq. Ft.
- Finished: 2,596 Sq. Ft.
Ah… the convenience of main floor living with the practicality of secondary bedrooms upstairs. From the fabulous entry views (double arched hall, corner fireplace and cathedral ceiling in the great room along with a wall of windows) to the well-appointed rear foyer, this home is sure to please family and friends alike. The open floor plan allows for memorable entertaining, yet offers a private master retreat. With windows everywhere you look, natural light will never get lost in this home.
Our Rossville plan is a home that flexes as your needs and lifestyle change. Looking for a home with a main floor den/study? You’ve got it. Need a guest suite instead? We can do that! OR HAVE BOTH. If your building site permits it, we can build this home with an optional staircase leading down to an optional lower level for even more possibilities.
Walk-in closets in all 4 bedrooms make quick work of keeping things organized.
Extra storage, right where it’s needed, (pantry, laundry, bathrooms, linens, even in the garage)
Need a home office? Consider adding a door into the den directly off the covered porch.
Bedroom #2, with its private bathroom, makes an excellent teen suite, hobby or craft room, or guest bedroom.
This is a great, open design for entertaining.
With the 3 upstairs bedrooms and possible basement living space, there are plenty of places for the kids to entertain their friends, too.
- Separate vanities in master bedroom
- Choice packages allow you to define your space any way you want
- Enjoy a beautiful fireplace as a focal point in your home
- Outdoor living amenities for those of us who love being outside
- Save money and be kind to the environment with energy-efficient features
- Safety features to keep your home and family secure